Sunday, June 17, 2012

ah I guess he just needed to flip the table

                                                                  Ok I squat in a abandoned school. I made a deal with the Rabbi
Usually things are cool but today and for the last four days ive been sick. They dragged me out of my bed and made me pray anyways. Usually when another person who was born here gets sick he gets to sleep people don't bother him, but me the Foreigner they just take advantage of me. I went to sleep in the shul than The rabbi threw a cup of water on me. I jumped up and flipped the table. After that I got kicked out of the minyan.                                    

                                                                  In short soon I will be done with all my troubles with the government and than I will be able to rent a house somewhere I relish the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment